Caliber III Rakeless Raw 44° 9" Longboard Freeride Slide Cruising Trucks
New amazing version number III of this high quality longboard freeride slide cruising trucks by Caliber now better and updated
Caliber Truck Co. is a skateboard truck manufacturing company dedicated to creating the highest quality trucks on the market. After 5 years of research and development the results are our strongest and most customizable trucks to date; the battle proven Caliber III. Updated to satisfy the modern downhill skater with optional rake, the ability to use any bushing size, increased strength and a budget friendly price tag. Our world class team of skaters have taken our prototypes to hell and back, and we never stopped improving the Caliber III until everyone was satisfied. Enjoy!
Width (mm): 158mm
Baseplate Angle: 44 DEGREE
Construction: Cast Aluminum
Geometry: Reverse Kingpin
Hole Pattern: 6 Hole
Bushing Shape & Duro: 90a Venom Double Barrel
Price is for one truck
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to prevent bending.
- 45° chamfer for weight reduction. Specifically to offset the weight increase from added hanger material.
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96A urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90A High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return to center.
- 9" (158mm) hangar for tighter turns and more grip.
- Best suited for narrower boards.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- The 44° baseplate with bushing shim provides the most stability in our line, making them ideal for downhill and fast freeride styles of riding.
- Removing the baseplate shim allows for the use of tall bushings. This gives the freedom to create more bushing combinations/options without changing truck geometry.
- Rakeless hanger is true neutral. It provides more stability and less turn over a raked hanger.
- Designed for any setup and to handle any discipline. Including but not limited to: dancing, downhill, and freeride.
Chat with us on WhatsApp