Amazing surf feeling for the Gullwing Sidewinder II longboard cruising carving trucks
It's been more than a decade now, that Gullwing started to develop the Sidewinder Truck in partnership with Sector 9.
The result is a surf skate truck that is capable to turn a piece of wood into a sidewalk-surfing-mega-fun machine!
Coming from a standard truck concept, the Sidewinder features an unique geometry of angles and pivots, and adds a second bushing on each truck. Yes, you ride the same truck on the front and on the back of the board... and it allows some pretty cool feature:
- progressive turning and carving
- amazing surfing feeling
- high precision in keeping the turning radius while carving
- improved stability on straight lines
- it is suited for drop through boards
- it is a symmetrical system, so you can ride your board both ways
- all turning radius are suited: from the tightest you can draw to the largest you want to follow!
• Specifically designed for carving
• Highly unstable at high speeds. Do not recommend for downhill skating.
• Works best with Sector 9 boards designed specifically to compensate the truck charactericstics
TYPE - Conventional Double Stack Carving
APPLICATIONS - Carving
SIZES - 9.0” (161 mm), 10.0” (183mm)
GEOMETRY - Double Stacked Conventional
COLORS - Raw/ Polished
BUSHINGS - 89A Cone & Barrel Combo
Price is for one truck
Shipping in 3/5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
No customer reviews for the moment.